Five little things that helped facilitate place sharing amidst a stressful week of head/chest colds.
1. A giant snuggly blanket.
2. An invaluable herbal intervention.
3. A quiet afternoon of I Spy.
4. Wood fire heat.
5. Some hand stitching to do while snuggling with sleepy sickies.
Things for sick days:
- The most darling Irish puffins
- An app that keeps littles resting and learning
- For when you can't get to the gym
- Cold Buster Green Smoothie
- Cool mist humidifier (I have my eye on this one!)
- Math with our favorite duo
- Unwrap some protein
- I usually want curries when I have a head cold. I think I subconsciously expect the curry to "burn up" the germs...? Although spices do mitigate certain types of bacteria, this might be a stretch; at least the nutritious veggies and coconut milk will help knock out the cold!
- All of these are hilarious
- Ingest lots of bee-saving sweetness
- Next time I'd like to have these on hand